This visa is available to people outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland who wish to set up a business within the United Kingdom.
• You must be at least 18 years old.
• You must not have previously established a business in the UK (unless you previously held leave as a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur).
• You must meet the English language requirement (Level B2).
• You must have an Endorsement in writing by an endorsing body. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/endorsing-bodies-start-up
• You must have a business plan
• You must have at least £945 in your bank accounts for 90 days prior to applying.
• Bring your spouse or partner or children if they are under 18
• Switch to an Innovator Visa after two years if you meet the requirements.
• Get public funds.
• Work as doctor or dentist in training.
• Work as a professional sportsperson, for example a sports coach.
• Apply for settlementas you are only permitted to stay in the country for two years
If you are an entrepreneur and want to learn more about applying for a Start-up Visa, you can contact our team by calling us on 01283 398744 or by mobile at +44 (0)7723 915128 or Email: email@example.com.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Benckmark legal were very professional and friendly. The whole team including, our solicitor, Khomar really helped make the process of renewing my wife’s visa a simple and straightforward process. I’d highly recommend Benchmark legal to anyone looking for help with immigration law: