Eligibility Requirements for a UK Student (General) Visa
• You must have a unconditional offer on a approved course.
• You must be able to demonstrate your written and spoken understanding of English
• You must have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course
• You must score at least 70 points on the points-based system
Eligibility Requirements for a UK Student (Child) Visa
• The applicant must have been offered a place in a school;
• The applicant will need the permission of their parent or legal guardian
• Must show proof of funds to pay fees and support the Applicantduring the course of their study
If you want to learn more about applying for a Student Visa, you can contact our team by calling us on 01283 398744 or by mobile at +44 (0)7723 915128 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Benckmark legal were very professional and friendly. The whole team including, our solicitor, Khomar really helped make the process of renewing my wife’s visa a simple and straightforward process. I’d highly recommend Benchmark legal to anyone looking for help with immigration law: