The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent category is for non-EEA nationals who are internationally recognised as world leaders in their field (exceptional talent) or recognised as having the potential to become world leaders in the future (exceptional promise) in certain fields.
You must be a exceptional talent or exceptional promise in:
• Digital Technology
• The Arts
You need to complete two stages to get this visa. You need to:
1) Apply to the Home Office for endorsement that you are an ‘exceptional talent’ or hold ‘exceptional promise’ in your field.
Your application for endorsement need to be considered by considered by:
• Arts Council England
• British Academy
• Royal Academy of Engineering
• Royal Society
• Tech City UK (Tech Nation)
2) Once you have received your Endorsement you can apply for the visa.
• Bring your spouse or partner or children if they are under 18
• Travel abroad and return to the UK
• work - for an employer, as a director of a company or be self-employed
• Change jobs without telling the Home Office
• Do voluntary work
• Stay in the UK for up to five years and four months with the option to extend your Visa on expiry
• Get public funds.
• Work as doctor or dentist in training.
• Work as a professional sportsperson, for example a sports coach.
• Apply for settlement as you are only permitted to stay in the country for two years
If you are an entrepreneur and want to learn more about applying for a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa, you can contact our team by calling us on 01283 398744 or by mobile at +44 (0)7723 915128 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Benckmark legal were very professional and friendly. The whole team including, our solicitor, Khomar really helped make the process of renewing my wife’s visa a simple and straightforward process. I’d highly recommend Benchmark legal to anyone looking for help with immigration law: